well ... just wait for the album
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
painkiller

PostitusPostitatud: 20. juuli, 2005 21:41    Teema: Vasta viitega

remixide jaoks tundub ka hea toorik
see taust on neetult hea
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Vaata liikme veebilehte MSN Messenger
jyri68

PostitusPostitatud: 21. juuli, 2005 16:43    Teema: Vasta viitega

Väga hea lugu.Armusin esimesest silmapilgust :oops: .Loodan ,et ka teised lood jäävad enamvähemgi sellesse stiili.Ilus.
Mingi "Rough Backward mix" ka juba kokku klopsitud.
Tagasi üles
jyri68

PostitusPostitatud: 21. juuli, 2005 16:44    Teema: Vasta viitega

Tegu rohkem instrumentaal versiooniga mis mõjutatud 80-te kilinatest ja tilinatest. Või panin ma nüüd täiega puusse?
Tagasi üles
Spoky

PostitusPostitatud: 22. juuli, 2005 14:34    Teema: Vasta viitega

Gert valgustas täna mind ka selle looga( dänx meeeees!!!!) .... ülikõva, nats kurb ja melanhoolne ...täiesti minu depeche..! Olen tööl ja Precious aina ketrab ja ketrab....
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum MSN Messenger
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 22. juuli, 2005 19:14    Teema: Vasta viitega

"precious and fragile things, need special handling ..."
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 26. juuli, 2005 15:31    Teema: Precious leaked? out Vasta viitega

The new single from Depeche Mode, "Precious", is out on the online streets. Since last night the track and an unedited version of the video have quickly spread in the close circle of Depeche Mode fans worldwide. Side-Line contacted one of the maintainers of a server offering the track late yesterday evening, he told Side-Line: "So far we have had over 11.000 requests for the track and it looks like it is going up very fast every minute." Asked where the track got leaked from, he said: "All looks like the leaks came from people from the band's label seeing the quality of the leaked material, especially the video. And if there was any doubt, the speed of how this download got 'known' to the outside world just convinces me even more that this is a promo stunt. Most sources online were fed almost simultaneously, a fan would have a daytime job doing this..."

www.side-line.com
ilja

PostitusPostitatud: 4. august, 2005 19:39    Teema: Vasta viitega

I'm VERY excited! I've just listened to the whole album and want to share it with you.
Please understand that I've just listened to the album once, except for a couple of songs I listened to twice. And this is a VERY HARD album to listen. The production is so heavy and dark that you can't really get into the songs until many listenings I think. So my point of view can (and will) change in the future.
For those who are expecting an album like Precious, FORGET IT. It has nothing to do with it. No 80's sound, no synth-pop, no obvious hit singles. Actually, Precious is possibly the more different first-single to the the rest of the album in DM career.
There are no pop songs, don't expect nothing similar to Violator, SOFAD or BC. Of course there are good melodies and great choruses, but they are behind a wall of synths and darkness that create some of the most agressive DM moments. All of this, I repeat, after one listening.
DM did it again. They did a completly different album. Different to other bands and themselves, but sounding Depeche.
Nothing similar to Exciter, for those who disliked it (I loved it).
According to what I'd read about PTA, I expected it to be more organic, with lots of guitars and maybe more real drums. It's more organic than Exciter (that's easy), but there are not so much guitars, it's more heavy-electronic oriented. There are not click-drums, but not many heavy drums either.
These are my first impressions (and sorry for my english, I wish I could do better descriptions):

01 A pain that I'm used to
The synth in the beginning reminds a little to Dead of night. It's a very dark song, quite uptempo and with a little NIN feel. It will be a single. Actually, is the kind of song we'd normally expect as a DM comeback single. I bet it will be the first song on the tour. Great one!

02 John the Revelator
Strange song. Ìt starts with an Ultra feel loop, but much faster than any other song in that album. Lots of heavy synths and Dave singing is strong and agressive. The strange thing is the american-rockabilly touch of the vocal melody, but it works contrasting with the darkness of the production. Possibly a single too.

03 Suffer Well
Nice guitars and very dark and quite fast again. The chorus is specially nice.

04 The sinner in me
Great song. Once again, very very dark, but this time is a slow one. Dave voice is deep and low, really emotive, fitting perfectly with the analog synths and the electronic drums. The chorus is awsome, and, in the middle of the song everything stops and then an amazing long instrumental part starts, finishing with a final chorus once again.

05 Precious
The same version as the leaked one. Don't expect anything different. Though the video clip one was a rough mix, there are no noticeable changes on levels or additional parts. Of course, it grows as this is the final mastered version and sounds 1000 times better than the mp3. The most accessible song by far, maybe the only one. Nothing to do with the rest of the album.

06 Macro
Mid-tempo track. Back to the dark sounds, specially the drums. Martin sings really good, sounds powerful and clear. The melody is rather strange, though the chorus is brilliant. Nice nice one.

07 I want it all
Slow drums, somehow similar to the Exciter sound or to Bjork's All is full of love. Lots of synth arrangement. One of the weakest in this first listening, but will possibly grow.

08 Nothing's impossible
Mid-tempo dark (very very dark) song. Dave voice is really moving, once again in his classical low tone. In some parts the voice has some kind of vocoder (or other similar fx) which sounds cool. The synth parts are really great. One of my favourites (by now).

09 Introspectre
Wayne's possible favourite. A 1:30 long instrumental interlude! Simple but nice. I think it works. Sounds like a mix between Ultra and pre-86 period. The future intro of the tour?

10 Damaged people
The other song with Martin on vocals. This is really beautiful, with a very classical-retro vocal melody (don't really know how to describe it) over a strange harmony and synth arrangements. GREAT song.

11 Lillian
Very different from the rest. Uptempo song, Dave's voice has been filtered and sounds exactly like The Bravery singer in Honest Mistake. Don't know if I liked it or not, but I see it as a potential single.

12 The darkest star
I may be wrong, but I'd say this is the song that Martin told Fletch it was the best he'd ever written. It's very soon to make such a judgement, but after 2 listenings this is the one I liked more by far. It starts like an Exciter song, but then a piano appears, everything turns incredibly dark, Dave sings brilliantly and really moves you. The backing vocals by Martin are simply unbelievable!!! I'm very shocked at this time with darkest star. It has the "Playing the angel" words in the lyrics.

PostitusPostitatud: 5. august, 2005 11:40    Teema: Selle kuu viimased kirjutised minult .. Vasta viitega

.. ja ametlik kodukas kirjutab nii:

Mute UK just sent over a short bio for "Playing The Angel":

This October, Depeche Mode release their first album since 2001's two million-selling Exciter. "I really felt, before we started this album, that there was unfinished business," says Dave Gahan of their 11th studio album, Playing The Angel. And so it is that the world's foremost subversive electronic pop group have reconvened to, as the singer puts it, "make the best record we can." They just can't shake the disease.

Playing The Angel is an astonishingly fresh, exuberant release from the band who have, over 25 years, sold upwards of 50 million records worldwide and amassed a staggering 38 hit singles in the UK and no fewer than 13 Top 10 albums. And yet they sound like a new group, not one halfway through their third decade together. "Precious", the first single, is quintessential Mode, all cyber pulse and glorious chorus. "The Sinner In Me" perfectly balances the organic and synthetic, and climaxes, as do most of the tracks, with staccato blasts of noise and FX. On "Suffer Well" Dave's voice is more powerful than ever. "Macrovision", sung by Martin Gore, is hi-tech pop with an enormous hook. "John The Revelator" is one of many potential hit singles. "I Want It All" is one of the slower tracks with its minor-key menace, like trip hop from hell. "A Pain That I'm Used To" kicks off what would have been Side 2 in fine, furious style with its savage bursts of guitar.

The title for the album was taken, according to Fletch, from the lyric of a track called "The Darkest Star". The LP was recorded in Santa Barbara, New York and London. Recording began in January 2005 in California, with producer Ben Hillier at the helm providing a sense of challenge. "You have to work hard at reinventing yourself," admits Dave, "so you have to choose new people who push you." Playing The Angel is faster-paced than the last two Mode albums, heightening the sense of urgency and vibrancy. Ben's fondness for analogue synths over digital ones helped shape the sound.

It is also the first Depeche album to feature Dave Gahan credits - three of the tracks ("I Want It All", "Suffer Well" and "Nothing's Impossible") were written by the singer, who was encouraged by the reaction to his debut solo album Paper Monsters (2003). Martin was responsible for the remaining nine tracks. As usual, he was unflinching in his depiction of the dark side of the human condition. In fact, he jokes, the back cover of the LP sleeve may well feature the subtitle: Pain And Suffering In Various Tempos. "Dave said I've made a 25-year career out of one subject. I disagree: it's two!"

When asked what the broad, overarching themes of this record are, Martin smiles: "Anything that appeals to really dysfunctional people." It would be wrong, however, to dismiss Depeche Mode as harvesters of sorrow. "I never see our music as over-dark. There's always an element of hope. And I hope that comes over in the music."

A sense of optimism, of renewed vigour, of pleasure at what they've achieved, can be discerned from Playing The Angel. It's also obvious from the sheer delight Dave, Martin and Andy feel at being back with Depeche Mode, on the eve of the release of a brilliant album and a mammoth, sell-out world tour that confirms the enormity of their global audience.

Dave counts his blessings that he's still actually here to do this. "That we've achieved so much in 25 years, and survived so much... Of all the bands, this is the one I'd have put money on not still being around!" he laughs. "I see ourselves alongside U2 and R.E.M. more than any of the bands we came up with, although really we don't fit in and we never have, and I've come to embrace that - there's no one like Depeche Mode. I might have lost some of my drive in the mid-'90s, but now I've got it back. It's better being in Depeche Mode now than it has been for 15 years."

Ja jutud käivad, et uus singel tuleb peatselt juba välja. Augusti jooksul kindlasti.

Depeche Mode, "Precious":
They're stronger when sad, abandoning rock for melancholy keyboards. For the upwardly mobile '80s kids who can still recall when this stuff changed the world, this is Violator-style resignation – one long, slow climb down the mountain after the ecstatic parties of youth. No one goes to Depeche Mode for the words. Fans simply demand the aura of late Saturday nights in the city, before the anxiety of adulthood takes hold.

Source: The Simon Magazine
painkiller

PostitusPostitatud: 11. august, 2005 20:43    Teema: Vasta viitega

Singli coverart on kodukal üleval Smile
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Vaata liikme veebilehte MSN Messenger
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 11. august, 2005 21:37    Teema: Vasta viitega

painkiller kirjutas:
Singli coverart on kodukal üleval Smile

DaveW

PostitusPostitatud: 12. august, 2005 8:42    Teema: Vasta viitega

Kujunduselt tundub et on pöördutud 90 algusesse.
Tagasi üles
ZooM

PostitusPostitatud: 12. august, 2005 10:26    Teema: Vasta viitega

Smile Smile Igatahes ÄSA
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail MSN Messenger
Von Rims

PostitusPostitatud: 12. august, 2005 18:27    Teema: Vasta viitega

mulle meeldib... stiilne..
marek
Site Admin

PostitusPostitatud: 13. august, 2005 14:49    Teema: Vasta viitega

Ja lekkinud on ka esimene singli promo ...Smile

Depeche Mode kontrollermix vol2 by fade:over
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Vaata liikme veebilehte
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 14. august, 2005 14:57    Teema: Vasta viitega

what a friendly face! Very Happy
Tinn

PostitusPostitatud: 17. august, 2005 10:58    Teema: remix Vasta viitega

Ja juba on ametlikult ka Precious-i remixi BBC1 raadios mängitud

selline inf remiksimeistri ametlikult kodulehelt:
http://www.djsasha.com/fr.php

SASHA REMIXES NEW DEPECHE MODE TRACK
Depeche Mode have a brand new album coming out soon, and Sasha has been drafted in to remix the first single, ‘Precious’.

The session worked so well that Sasha created a Vocal Mix and a Club Mix, and last week the band gave the thumbs up to both mixes. Pete Tong had the exclusive of the Vocal Mix on the Essential Selection last Friday, but if you want to hear the Club Mix, Sasha is the only DJ with a copy and will be playing it out exclusively at his gigs.
Kats

PostitusPostitatud: 18. august, 2005 9:53    Teema: Vasta viitega

Et siis järgmisel neljapäeval/reedel on tulemas meile ka õige - originaal versioon... mis raadiojaamadesse mängimiseks tuleb Laughing
Tagasi üles
exciter

PostitusPostitatud: 18. august, 2005 21:21    Teema: Precious Vasta viitega

Täitsa OK lugu see Precious, täitsa Gahan'i hääl isegi laulmas ja puha:D Laulab paremini kui Exciteri peal....
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum MSN Messenger
Tinn

PostitusPostitatud: 29. august, 2005 11:10    Teema: :) Vasta viitega

Kats kirjutas:
Et siis järgmisel neljapäeval/reedel on tulemas meile ka õige - originaal versioon... mis raadiojaamadesse mängimiseks tuleb Laughing

..ja tulebki preagu Raadio kahest "precious" täies ilus Smile
mrtn

PostitusPostitatud: 30. august, 2005 0:23    Teema: Vasta viitega

..ja kostis veel palju parem kui see MP3 mu arvutis Smile
Tagasi üles
DaveW

PostitusPostitatud: 30. august, 2005 14:57    Teema: Vasta viitega

Damn, mulle ei meeldi kui suvi ruttu läbi saab (kuigi paistab et on) selleks et uus plaat juba poeletil oleks Very Happy

Aga ega keegi oska soovitada, kus kohast oleks võimalik muretseda 2 järgnevat helikandjat , tean et amtlik singli ilmumise aeg on veel ees, kuid vaevalt et Promo plaate poes müügile lastakse:

Mute PL12 BONG 35
(promotional limited 12 inch single, release date: 2005)
1. Precious (Misc. Full Vocal Mix) [5:41]
2. Precious (Michael Mayer Balearic Mix) [7:18]
3. Precious (Motor Remix) [6:37]
4. Precious (Misc. Crunch Mix) [6:51]

Mute PCD BONG 35
(promotional CD single [CD club promo], release date: 2005)
1. Precious (Sasha's Spooky Mix - Edit) [7:33]
2. Precious (Sasha's Gargantuan Vocal Mix - Edit) [7:15]
3. Precious (Michael Mayer Balaeric Mix) [7:18]
4. Precious (Misc. Full Vocal Mix) [5:41]
5. Precious (Misc. Crunch Mix) [6:51]
6. Precious (Motor Remix) [6:37]
Tagasi üles
marek
Site Admin

PostitusPostitatud: 2. september, 2005 0:12    Teema: Vasta viitega

Kuidas neid plaate saada? Esimesed kolm varianti ms pähe tulevad, on:

1. eBay
2. Mõni plaadipood Londonis, Sohos
3. Mõni tuttav vastava suunitlusega DJ, kellele selliseid plaate saadetakse ja kes on lahke neid ära andma

Depeche Mode kontrollermix vol2 by fade:over
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Vaata liikme veebilehte
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Mine lehele Eelmine  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Järgmine
Lehekülg 3, lehekülgi kokku 9

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes