SATELLITE

KKK  |  Otsi  |  Liikmete nimekiri  |  Kasutajagrupid  |  Registreeri 
Profiil  |  Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse  |  Logi sisse

the nitzer ebb film

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 20. märts, 2007 20:47    Teema: the nitzer ebb film Vasta viitega

http://www.nitzerebbfilm.nitzer-ebb.com/

mida oli arvata - materjali peaks neil ikka väga ohtralt olema - mu külastatud livedest vist ainult stokis polnud kaameratsikke kaasas ja vot pariisi kohta ei mäleta...
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum MSN Messenger
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 22. märts, 2007 11:14    Teema: Vasta viitega

Super uudis! Huvitav millal asi poelettidele jõuab?
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 23. märts, 2007 21:26    Teema: Vasta viitega

no kui nad veel uusi lugusid lisada tahavad, siis ilmselt näiteks järgmisel aastal või nii....

aga ehk ikka ei taha Very Happy ...
Tagasi üles
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 23. märts, 2007 21:32    Teema: Vasta viitega

selline uudis ka veel:

22.Mar 2007 exclusive I Thought Remix by the Wighnomy Brothers

The forthcoming Mute Records Release "Remikks Potpourri II" by the Wighnomy Brothers appears a exclusive remix of I Thought. This version didn't appear on Body Rework CD and Vinyl Releases. Read more about the release: HERE

allikas:www.nitzer-ebb.de
Tagasi üles
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 12. oktoober, 2007 16:34    Teema: Vasta viitega

Ei viitsind uut teemat tekitada:

Nitzer Ebb, Allhuset, Stockholm, September 22, 2007

By: Tobias Eliasson

After two successful shows in Sweden during 2006 the legends in Nitzer Ebb returned for a show where they played some of their new material together with the classics from their career. Of course Release was there to check out the new songs, live line-up and see if Nitzer Ebb still works in 2007.

First up on stage this evening was Jason Payne who has returned behind the drums. Payne first joined the band as drummer on the “Big Hit” tour in 1995 and now takes the place from Kourtney Kline (ex-Combichrist) that quit the band for unknown reasons.

After the intro has faded out all hell breaks loose when Douglas McCarthy and Bon Harris both join forces behind the vocals as they blast off with “Getting Closer”. For the next 80 minutes there never is a dull moment as the band line up hit after hit. The audience is bouncing non-stop, screaming along in all the lyrics. It turns out to be a great show as the band slowly builds up the intensity.

We are treated to two new songs; “Once You Say” and “Payroll” which blends in quite nice. It’s classic Nitzer Ebb songwriting, nothing new but why change what obviously is working? We still don’t know when we will see some of the new material released, but “Payroll” will be on the soundtrack of “Saw IV” to be released on October 23.

During the last three songs before the encore; “Control I’m Here”, “Murderous” and “Join in the Chant” everything explodes and we're almost hypnotised. The simplicity in the beat combined with McCarthy’s powerful vocals do something with the audience that other EBM-bands that I’ve seen never quite can reach; only slightly touch. After an unusual long pause they return for the encore, but by then the audience is back to normal state after the outburst of energy that just erupted. Therefore the last two songs seem slightly more relaxed than they should be.

Apart from that the 2007 year edition of Nitzer Ebb is definitely alive and kicking; watch out for new material from the original International Funk Aggression band.
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 16. oktoober, 2007 9:02    Teema: Vasta viitega

Tinituse kodulehel üleval NEPi intekas.

LINK
Tagasi üles
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 16. oktoober, 2007 14:47    Teema: Vasta viitega

LINK[/quote]

VÄGA asjalik jutt D-lt!
10 points
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 1. veebruar, 2009 23:30    Teema: Vasta viitega

Leidsin täna Facebooki Nitzer Ebbi grupis sellise postituse:

Nitzer Ebb have their new album ready to go. We are finalizing arrangements with new partners... but still are open to considering other new partners for this release. We are looking at both folks who want worldwide participation and those who are looking at US or European partnership. We have a new CD as well as DVD footage of the last world tour to include in the package. This might be unconventional to talk to the fans about... but seeing as you all are part of the Ebb family, maybe some of you have thoughts or connections that you can send our way. It's a new millennium and new business models are the call of the day. If you have any thoughts, interest, or can point us in the direction of a label, production entity, artist services company or other avenue you think we should consider... please contact me ASAP by direct email at BrandXMgmt@aol.com

Best,
Eric Griffin
Brand X Management

Paistab, et tüüpidel plaadifirmat väga vaja.
Ja miks nad Mutega enam seotud pole? Midagi vist sai kuskilt kunagi loetud, aga ei mäleta enam mis ja kus täpselt. Rolling Eyes

Sama jutt muidu NEP-i ametlikul lehel ka üleval.
Tagasi üles
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 7. juuni, 2009 19:05    Teema: Vasta viitega

uus intervjuu:
http://www.depeche-mode.com/2009/06/07/nitzer-ebb-interview/
Tagasi üles
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes