SATELLITE

KKK  |  Otsi  |  Liikmete nimekiri  |  Kasutajagrupid  |  Registreeri 
Profiil  |  Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse  |  Logi sisse

Uue albumi pealkiri

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuli, 2005 0:37    Teema: Uue albumi pealkiri Vasta viitega

PLAYING THE ANGEL

The band have announced the title of their upcoming album. The album will be called "Playing The Angel". Some of the songs on the album are:

Precious
    Sinner in Me
    Suffer Well
    John the Revelator
    Macrovision
    A Pain That I Used To Be
    I Want It All

More to come. Stay tuned...

http://depechemode.com/news/index.html#070405_angel

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuli, 2005 1:22    Teema: Vasta viitega

Et pingeid rohkem üles kruvida, võiksid nad laulude pealkirju hoopis ühekaupa teatada. Mõne reakese kah laulust iga nädal jne Evil or Very Mad
Smile
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
Tinn

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuli, 2005 9:48    Teema: :) Vasta viitega

Playing the angel - selline hästi soft ja naiselik pealkiri. Loodetavasti ei peegelda see kogu albumi suunitlust.

Kuna kahjuks mingeid viisijuppe pole veel liikvele ilmunud, siis ei jää muud üle, kui pealkirjade üle teoretiseerida Very Happy
Tekkisid kohe sellised mõtted... Dave-ilikud pealkirjad oleks Precious, A Pain That I Used To Be ja I Want It All.
John the Revelator on kindlasti Martini kohustuslik usuteemaline
laul ... ja Macrovision võiks näiteks olla instrumentaal Very Happy
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuli, 2005 12:54    Teema: Vasta viitega

ei ole kohe mitte hea nimi ühele DM albumile.
ilja

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuli, 2005 13:07    Teema: Vasta viitega

OK, I just got home from the first ever playback of Playing The Angel, at Home House in London. It was introduced by Daniel Miller and started with Precious, the first single, out 2 weeks before the album, which is out on October 17th for definite. 7 new trackd played are all as listed on the official site - except one track is listed wrong. It is actually called A Pain That I'm Used To. The band were all the BBQ afterwards and I spoke to all 3, plus Daniel Miller and Jonathan Kessler. Martin sings Macrovision. The other 6 are sung by Dave. They will finish the remaining tracks this week, and all the ones listed are definitely on it. There will be 3 or 4 more on it too. I don't know who wrote which but I would only guess that Dave wrote I Want It All and one other but I can't remember now if I thought it was JTR or A Pain...but my main point being they all fit together and there is no disjointedness whatsoever.

So, the album. Jesus it is FANTASTIC - you will not be disappointed. None of it sounded like Exciter (and I like that album, by the way). Dave's claim that is like a cross between Violator and SOFAD is correct - but I would also mix in Ultra. It is very well produced, Ben Hillier (and I guess Steve Fitzmaurice) has done a brilliant job. It is clear and defined, but also solidly layered like the two Flood/Alan produced albums. It is very bass heavy, which is great, and Dave is on very fine voice. Precious will become a favourite and if radio gave it a chance, it would fly. My first impression reminded me of Halo most of all.

The Sinner In Me (not just Sinner In Me) is great, and Suffer Well soars - that is the one I am looking forward to most live. Macrovision started off like an interlude then really picked up. JTR is the most unusual - a great rocking rockabilly of a track, and it fits just as well.

I could go on but I am just too elated. Devotees, you will not be disappointed.

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuli, 2005 15:20    Teema: Vasta viitega

Let's hope...
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 14. juuli, 2005 13:32    Teema: more information Vasta viitega

XMF CONFIRMES RELEASE DATES
According to xmf.co.uk Depeche Mode will release their new album “Playing the angel” on October 17th, and the first single “Precious” will be released October 3rd according to XMF which states: “Following the announcement of a collection of huge 2006 World Tour dates Depeche Mode have revealed news about their highly anticipated new album to be entitled ‘Playing The Angel’. The new record, the band's first studio album since 2001's ‘Exciter’ will be released on October 17 according to information given at a special album playback at Home House in London today (July 6).

MUSIC WEEK ON PRECIOUS
Music week had a first listen to the new Depeche Mode single “Precious”. Nick Neads the head of music says the following: “This is the lead single from their new album Playing The Angel, which sounds as freshly minted as if just lifted off Violator or Music For The Masses. They are the band that helped invent Chicago house, Nine Inch Nails, electroclash and are responsible for nail varnish for the boys (yes the boys from Green Day, The Bravery and Busted owe them big time). Thank God they are back, big time. ).

ARTWORK SPECULATIONS
Since the title of both the new album as well as the single has been revealed the speculation has started. To end all the speculations Anton Corbijn is doing the artwork, but Depeche Mode responsible at Mute Records confirms to depechemode.dk that the artwork has not been made yet, and it will not be finished before in a few weeks time.

Read more in the news section - direct link below:
http://latestnews.depechemode.dk/
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 14. juuli, 2005 20:26    Teema: ei saa jätta mitte lisamata Vasta viitega

täienduseks eelmisele uudisele...

The Ben Hillier-produced first single from Depeche Mode's new album, Playing The Angel, will have you on first listen (single, Oct 10)

Nick Neads, Head of Music, AT IT Productions:
"On the first hearing, you should be impressed, on the second hearing, you'll be under its bubbling spell. Unlike a lot of recent Eighties comebacks, they can be proud, as it's also one of their best singles and albums - a mighty return to form all round".

--

Note that the mentioned Oct 10 release is most likely incorrect as it has been stated by Daniel Miller at the listening party, that the single is definitely going to be released 2 weeks before the album.

by http://www.depeche-mode.com
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes