SATELLITE

KKK  |  Otsi  |  Liikmete nimekiri  |  Kasutajagrupid  |  Registreeri 
Profiil  |  Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse  |  Logi sisse

Nitzer Ebb reunion!

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 21. november, 2005 23:13    Teema: Nitzer Ebb reunion! Vasta viitega

Jäi siis täna silma selline uudis (u. 2 nädalat vana juba tegelikult). Douglas McCarthy ja Bon Harris on otsustanud jälle mõneks ajaks kokku tulla, et mõned ülesastumised teha.

In a chat with Side-Line, Douglas McCarthy has confirmed last Friday the rumours that the band is to reunite for a few selected livedates. The final okay for the reunion tour was given "by both Bon Harris and me when we met in Chicago earlier last week", Douglas said. There will only be a few selected dates and before you all start dreaming, the band has not yet started work on new material. Or "no, not yet...", as McCarthy puts it. It is expected that the band will take the opportunity to record and film live material. A few dates have already been arranged, they include the Wave Gotik Treffen 2006 and a gig in Dresden (no date known). The gigs are booked by Neuwerk, a new German booking agency that was started by former employees of Protain and that already has Fixmer/McCarthy under its wings. An extended double interview with both Bon and Douglas will be in the next Side-Line issue.

http://www.nitzer-ebb.com/
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 22. november, 2005 0:04    Teema: Re: Nitzer Ebb reunion! Vasta viitega

dpr kirjutas:
A few dates have already been arranged, they include the Wave Gotik Treffen 2006 and a gig in Dresden (no date known).
http://www.nitzer-ebb.com/

oi-oi-oi.. kas see siis tähendab, et tuleb WGT jälle sihiks võtta..
iseenesest pole ka paha mõte.

cr
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 22. november, 2005 10:24    Teema: Vasta viitega

Power electronics pioneers are back!!!
Good news! Force is Machine!
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 12. jaanuar, 2006 11:03    Teema: Nitzer Ebb and Mute make up and reveal plans for compilation Vasta viitega

In an exclusive interview with Side-Line magazine, Nitzer Ebb have announced that their relation with their former label has been put back to normal.

Douglas McCarthy: "We are both back in close communication with everyone at Mute and Daniel. In fact the first person I went seeing after I had met with Bon in Chicago was Daniel Miller at Mute. We are working very closely now with the label for the release of the 'Body of work' compilation."

Does this mean that the issues the band had with Mute are now solved? "Oh yeah, yes, definitely. I mean at this point it has not even been discussed what would happen if we would have a new album coming up [but...] I have already submitted artwork for the compilation and Mute have put together some listings for the tracks on the CD and it looks like it will be indeed 2CDs and DVD in one packet." Some extra good news is that there will be a separate release, "The remixes", to be released shortly after "Body of work" offering 2 discs full of remixes, old and new ones plus previously unreleased material.
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 7. aprill, 2006 15:49    Teema: Vasta viitega

29ndal mail annab Mute välja Nitzer Ebbi best-of plaadi, millele järgneb ka väike tuur.

NITZER EBB - Body Of Work 1984-1997

1. Isn’t It Funny How Your Body Works
2. Warsaw Ghetto (7•Edit)
3. Murderous (7•Edit)
4. Let Your Body Learn (Original Power Of Voice Version)
5. Join In The Chant (Phil Harding Mix)
6. Control I’m Here
7. Hearts & Minds
8. Shame (Radio Mix)
9. Captivate
10. Lightning Man (7•Mix)
11. Fun To Be Had
12. Getting Closer
13. Family Man (Single Mix)
14. Come Alive
15. I Give To You
16. Godhead (Album Version)
17. Ascend (Single Mix)
18. Kick It
19. I Thought (Single Mix)

Nitzer Ebb Live 2006:
02.06.2006, Leipzig - Agra Halle WGT, Deutschland
06.06.2006, Haarlem* - The Patronaat. Holland
07.06.2006, Paris* - La Locomotive, Frankreich
08.06.2006, Antwerp* - Hof Ter Lo, Belgien
10.06.2006, Madrid* - La Riviera, Spanien
09.07.2006, London* - Islington Academy, England
14.07.2006, Arvika - Arvika Festival, Schweden
12.08.2006, Hildesheim - M'era Luna Festival, Deutschland

* support from Terence Fixmer

allikas: www.depechemode.at

Kusagilt jäi veel silma, et millalgi sügise poole on ka DVD-d oodata.
Tagasi üles
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 7. aprill, 2006 20:29    Teema: Vasta viitega

Sobib!
devialla

PostitusPostitatud: 8. aprill, 2006 0:07    Teema: Vasta viitega

Der Erste Treffpunkt ist 02.06.2006, Leipzig - Agra Halle WGT !!!

Tagasi üles
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 13. aprill, 2006 18:44    Teema: Side-Line'i intervjuu Vasta viitega

SL. How did the reunion take shape after all, Douglas? Just a few months ago there were rumours of a reunion and a new album, which were denied by you instantly to us, and suddenly there is a reunion after all…

DM. Well, really, that was not a lie when I said there was no reunion planned. But then I was shown all requests that Peddy got at Neuwerk Music, which is the German booker for Fixmer McCarthy. There was lots of demands from clubs to get a Nitzer Ebb tour taking place. So in the end I forwarded those mails to Bon just for him to check them out, in a matter of courtesy really.

BH. Actually, for me the idea of a reunion tour was quite a surprise. I was working on a project in Chicago when I received an email from Douglas. I think I just felt that the time was right. So I thought more about it and said OK, let's talk. And we did.

SL. Bon, did you have any condition in order to make this reunion possible?

BH. I don't feel that many specific conditions really have to be met. It's largely an instinctive decision. I don't know what to expect from this tour. I'm keeping an open mind. My focus right now is more on putting together the best show and performance that we possibly can.

SL. There has been a lot told on how the band split so many years ago, is there for you any bad feeling left, Bon?

BH. Douglas and I decided to stop working together many years ago. In the meantime we have both had time to reflect, move on to do new things, live our own lives and re-evaluate. Obviously we feel we are at a point where we can work together again and respect each other. Any partnership comes with it own tensions, but right now I think we are enjoying being back in contact, on good terms, and looking forward to the tour.

SL. Looking back was there any other option left for the band except stopping?

BH. In retrospect, I think the smart alternative for the Ebb back then would have been exactly what we are doing now - to have our own projects. I think there was a lot of pressure on the Ebb to be "all things to all men" as it were. As it stands now, we are clearly doing it because we want to, not because it's the only outlet for our musical impulses. It can be whatever it needs to be, and if something doesn't fit, well, no big deal, use it somewhere else.

SL. I kinda tend to believe that you both had visited the largest electronic spectrum possible by "Big hit"...?

BH. We were always experimenting with pushing the boundaries of "electronic" music as far as we could. I don't think we would ever stop doing that, it's just how we are. There's always more you can do. You'll never know "all there is to know" about a particular subject. Nitzer Ebb has brought many things to my life, too many to explain here, suffice to say I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and grateful for the previous ones.

SL. Back to the present, will Nitzer Ebb go global or are the gigs going to be limited to Germany and a few other countries?

DM. No, it is going to be global. So far the confirmed shows are Germany and Sweden but negotiations are carrying on for Spain, Russia, France, The US, Central and South America, South Africa, Australia and Japan. It will be selected dates with in total some 25 shows at maximum, I’d be surprised if it would be more. We’ll probably be doing 2 in Germany and 2 in Spain but nothing more. It is not a tour in a traditional sense with shows night after night. There will be less pressure this way so we can still work on our own main projects, Fixmer / McCarthy for me, Maven for Bon, plus the other projects we collaborate on.

SL. Who is going to join you on tour, you both and perhaps David Gooday?

DM. We haven’t employed anyone yet but we are going to have a drummer-percussionist, and perhaps for a special show in London we will have David coming up for a few songs from our first album like “Join in the chant” and “Let your body learn”, really vintage. But there won’t be any other people coming onstage with whom we have worked in the past.

SL. The concert tracklist will not include tracks from the latest albums so it seems?

DM. Well, we basically want to make a very electronic show, more or like the first albums, up to “Ebbhead”, but especially the first three albums would be heavily featured with a selected few from “Showtime” up until “Ebbhead” on.

SL. Any plans to record live material, I guess it will be the final possibility left if it has to happen once, no?

BH. No specific plans to record live material as yet. On the other hand, it's not an impossibility. As regards to studio recording, the same applies really.

DM. First we want to focus on the tour really and that’s it. Technically we do not have a record deal. Our deal went out with Mute at the end of our last album “Big hit”. We obviously never asked to resign it as we had split up. We are both in close communication with everyone at Mute and Daniel. In fact the first person I went seeing after I had met with Bon in Chicago was Daniel Miller at Mute.

BH. I think Daniel Miller's sensation was interesting. Upon seeing Douglas after the shows were announced, Daniel remarked "I heard the bad news." (Laughs) He's funny, that Daniel Miller is. Recently both Douglas and I have been very involved with the “Body of work” compilation project. I saw Daniel the other day, Mute are very excited and we are all working together. Again, the focus is on presenting quality material.

(…)

edasi loe Side-Line'ist
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 5. Mai, 2006 13:06    Teema: Vasta viitega

Body Of Work'i ilmumine vähe edasi lukatud - uus kuupäev 2.juuni. Ja tegu lausa topeltalbumiga.

BODY OF WORK 1984 - 1997 TRACKLIST - first CD

Isn't It Funny How Your Body Works
Warsaw Ghetto (7" Edit)
Murderous (7" Edit)
Let Your Body Learn (Original Power Of Voice Version)
Join In The Chant (Phil Harding Mix)
Control I'm Here
Hearts & Minds
Shame (Radio Mix)
Captivate
Lightning Man (7" Mix)
Fun To Be Had
Getting Closer
Family Man (Single Mix)
Come Alive
I Give To You
Godhead (Album Version)
Ascend (Single Mix)
Kick It
I Thought (Single Mix)

BODY OF WORK 1984 - 1997 TRACKLIST - second CD

Get Clean
Join In The Chant (Gold)
Control (SDI Mix)
Hearts and Minds (Mix Hypersonic)
Shame (William Orbit)
Captivate (William Orbit)
Backlash (William Orbit)
Out of Mind (Maitresse Mix)
Fun to be Had (Clinton Long Mix)
Ascend (12” Flood Remix)
Lakeside Drive (12” Mix)
Kick It (Popular Music Mix)
I Thought (Final Sin Mix)

http://www.bodyofwork.nitzer-ebb.com/
Tagasi üles
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 5. Mai, 2006 15:58    Teema: Vasta viitega

Tasub kindlasti ootamist.
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 6. Mai, 2006 1:57    Teema: Vasta viitega

Jah. Tea, kas Eestisse ka tuuasse või peab tellima hakkama..
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 20. juuni, 2006 13:12    Teema: Vasta viitega

Juulis tulekul veel remix album:

Nitzer Ebb's "Body Rework : Remixes" will be out on Novamute by July 24th. The single disc set is a companion to the recently released 'Best Of' "Body Of Work 1984-1997" 2CD album and includes 11 brand new remixes from Terence Fixmer, Black Strobe, Xpress 2, Motor, The Hacker, Phil Kieran and many more.

tracklist:

01. Control (I'm Here) (Dubfire's Jamrock Remix)
02. Getting Closer (Black Strobe EBM Homage )
03. Join In The Chant (Xpress 2 Remix)
04. Lightning Man (Motor Remix)
05. Shame (Derrick May Remix)
06. Control (I'm Here) (The Hacker Remix 2006)
07. I Thought (Robag's Schikkuli Vocal Rework)
08. Murderous (Phil Kieran Remix)
09. Getting Closer (Black Strobe Moderne Remix)
10. Letting Your Body Learn (Terence Fixmer Remix 2006)
11. Join In The Chant (Knarz 1st Machine Remix) (Thomas P. Heckmann Remix).

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=15282_0_2_0_C

Ja kui kellelgi juulikuus Moskvasse asja siis seal Nitzeri kontsert tulekul!

Russian Synth Community presents: on July 19th, 2006 at Moscow «Gorod» club there will be long awaited and the only one in Russia live concert of legendary EBM pioneers - British band Nitzer Ebb. These talented and extremely respected artists will perform to their devoted and die hard Russian fans promoting upcoming compilation of best singles and remixes «Body Of Work 1984-1997», set to release on June 2nd via Mute/EMI.
Programme:

[19.00] Opendoors
[19.00] DJ set
[20.00] Altera Forma (Russia)
[21.00] NITZER EBB (UK)
[23.00] DJ set
[02.00] End
Tagasi üles
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 20. juuni, 2006 17:50    Teema: Vasta viitega

Kallid Nitzer Ebb'i sõbrad,
kes veel kõnealust bändi laivis näinud pole, soovitan soojalt sel suvel siiski võimaluse ära kasutada Razz

Kel valikuvõimalus, soovitan just klubikontserdi valida,sest Terrence Fixmeri live Nitzer Ebb'i soojendajana on ikka väääga vaatamist väärt.

Ütleme nii, et puhas ebm'i pauerilaks otsaette Cool!

Viimati muutis seda olli (20. juuni, 2006 17:59). Kokku muudetud 1 kord
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum MSN Messenger
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 20. juuni, 2006 17:51    Teema: Vasta viitega

Craig kirjutas:
Jah. Tea, kas Eestisse ka tuuasse või peab tellima hakkama..

Peaks jõudma, aga vot ei tea millal - ise ootan ka hirrrmsasti...
Tagasi üles
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 21. juuni, 2006 12:10    Teema: Vasta viitega

dpr kirjutas:
Juulis tulekul veel remix album:

Nitzer Ebb's "Body Rework : Remixes" will be out on Novamute by July 24th. The single disc set is a companion to the recently released 'Best Of' "Body Of Work 1984-1997" 2CD album and includes 11 brand new remixes from Terence Fixmer, Black Strobe, Xpress 2, Motor, The Hacker, Phil Kieran and many more.

Ja kui kellelgi juulikuus Moskvasse asja siis seal Nitzeri kontsert tulekul!

Nii et lisaks miksidele veel mikse..
Pole ka paha.. Tao rauda kuni raud tuline on.. Wink
Burn.. Burn.. Fire.. Fire.. Bought.. Very Happy

Moskvasse on asja ka FLA fännidel, augusti lõpus. Hakka või vene viisat uuesti ajama.. või ei tulekski sealt vahepeal tagasi. ei krt. laager ju. siis ikka peab.

cr
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 18. juuli, 2006 17:10    Teema: Vasta viitega

Lõpuks NEP-ilt ka uut materjali oodata!

Release can reveal that Bon Harris and Douglas McCarthy got so inspired by playing together as Nitzer Ebb again on the current “Body of Works” tour that they are currently working on new material.

- We started to write new music a couple of weeks ago, and our plan is to release an EP with new Nitzer Ebb material before the end of 2006, says Bon Harris during a Release interview at the Arvika Festival last Friday.

According to Bon, the new material will be back to basics - back to the roots of Nitzer Ebb - and the sound will be very simple and direct.

If all goes as planned, Nitzer Ebb will test the new songs live in August.

http://www.releasemagazine.net/
Tagasi üles
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 18. juuli, 2006 18:01    Teema: Vasta viitega

aii, vot see on küll ootamist väärt.
vaadates millise paueriga tüübid oma livesid teevad, pole ime et inspiratsioon peale tuleb Cool.

ja päris mitmel livel on filmitud ka - nii et loodetavasti ilmutatakse mingil ajal dvd.

samas väike hirm on ka, et mis vanadest headest juurtes küll tänapäeval välja võiks tulla Rolling Eyes
Tagasi üles
devialla

PostitusPostitatud: 18. juuli, 2006 20:12    Teema: Vasta viitega

samas väike hirm on ka, et mis vanadest headest juurtes küll tänapäeval välja võiks tulla [/quote]

Ma arvan et midagi põrutavat
Sound saab kyll vägevam olema kui 20 aastat tagasi

A poleks uskund kyll

Very Happy
Tagasi üles
devialla

PostitusPostitatud: 19. juuli, 2006 15:26    Teema: Vasta viitega

Forget all that you're told
You are young they are old
Control is all they got to give..
JUST LIVE HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE!
Tiny things that make us live

Whether you be glad, sad or bad
Whether you be glad, sad or bad
You've got to know that there's fun to be had!
You've got to know that there's fun to be had!

Razz !!!!!!
Tagasi üles
mrtn

PostitusPostitatud: 19. juuli, 2006 21:15    Teema: Vasta viitega

http://www.releasemagazine.net/ kirjutas:
If all goes as planned, Nitzer Ebb will test the new songs live in August.

M'era luna on augustis Twisted Evil
Tagasi üles
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 19. juuli, 2006 23:02    Teema: Vasta viitega

juuhuuuu Razz
tuleb siis tantsujalad valmis panna Cool

kahju et nad edaspidi teisele mandrile lähevad ... Rolling Eyes
Tagasi üles
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 21. juuli, 2006 20:36    Teema: Vasta viitega

aga no mitte kauaks, vist, nagu näha, ei jää nad sinna teisele mandrile Cool

niiii tore Razz

ja kui front suudaks tinitusel ikka vana head ebm'i soundi kõlaritesse paisata, oleks veel shefim Very Happy.
Tagasi üles
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 9. august, 2006 13:14    Teema: Vasta viitega

ja sel nädalavahetusel taaskord üks peatükk siia topicusse Cool
eks näis, kas miskit uut ka juba kuuleb Razz
Tagasi üles
ilja

PostitusPostitatud: 19. august, 2006 13:02    Teema: Vasta viitega

SIIT saab lugeda mida uue kogumiku kohta saksa ZILLO kirjutab (ja kusjuurses, mitte ainult NE'st Wink)
Tagasi üles
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes