SATELLITE

KKK  |  Otsi  |  Liikmete nimekiri  |  Kasutajagrupid  |  Registreeri 
Profiil  |  Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse  |  Logi sisse

MESH uus album "We Collide"

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 15. detsember, 2005 20:43    Teema: MESH uus album "We Collide" Vasta viitega

THE NEW MESH ALBUM!

We’re pleased to finally be able to announce some information about our new album!

It will be called “We Collide”

It will be released on 31st March 2006

There will be a German tour commencing 21st April 2006

Prior to the release of the album there will be a single “Crash” which will be released in February 2006. Promotion for the single will start in December this year – so start asking your DJ soon! There will be a video to promote the single.

The album will be released by Königskinder Schallplatten, Hamburg and we are looking forward to working with them on “We Collide”.

More information will follow regarding track listing, tour dates, artwork and release in other countries.

We will be updating the official Mesh website www.mesh.co.uk over the coming months and will be able to offer our newsletter in both English and German We will be doing our best to keep you better informed over the coming months.

Thanks as ever to everyone who has continued to contact and support us during the long wait for the album to come out and we’re looking forward to delivering an album that we are incredibly proud of. We promise you it will have been worth the wait.

PS. Avastasin, et Mesh-i saksa sait on väga asjalik: http://www.mesh-fg.de/
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 2. jaanuar, 2006 10:32    Teema: Mesh launches new promosingle Vasta viitega

While Mesh are busy preparing for the release of the new single and album next year, they have now also announced the content of the promosingle for "Crash".

"Crash" will be the first single from the new album "We collide". The promo-single has been sent out to clubs in Germany already and holds the following tracklist: an original version, the Alien Six Kerosene remix and the Mesh Collision mix, the latter two being real clubsmashers so we could judge from a first listen.

"Crash" will for sure please the fans with the mix of guitars, synth- and dancelayers that are the trademark for Mesh. The final version of the single is due to be released on 24th February 2006 and will also contain two new songs which won’t be on the album.

A video for "Crash" was shot in Dusseldorf last week by Mark Feuerstake whom the band work with previously for the "Not Prepared" video filmed in Brighton, UK. The final edit is due early in January. The clip will be submitted to German TV stations during January/early February. A few behind the scenes photos are in the Gallery on the band's website at www.mesh.co.uk

The album "We collide" will be released on 31st March 2006 by Koenigskinder Records Hamburg, distributed by SPV Hannover.

In tour news, the majority of the "We Collide" Tour is now booked and starts 21st April 2006. The special guests and additional dates will be announced later.
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 23. veebruar, 2006 22:40    Teema: Vasta viitega

Tähtaeg hakkab peale tulema. On ka keegi juba mingeid sämple kuunud?
ilja

PostitusPostitatud: 24. veebruar, 2006 1:37    Teema: Vasta viitega

album on juba ammu netis - kolm nädalat tagasi on lekkinud Wink

PostitusPostitatud: 24. veebruar, 2006 2:26    Teema: Vasta viitega

Kuulatud juba tükk aega ja Mesh nagu ikka . Parim album on siiski "The Point at Which it Falls Apart". Ei saa ka ütelda ,et Gareth Jonesi käsi oleks mingeid olulisi muutusi teinud albumil. Sarnaneb kõvasti minu meelest "In This Place Forever" ga.
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 25. veebruar, 2006 18:13    Teema: Vasta viitega

Või nii! Pole ise nii agaralt otsinud. Need paar lugu, mis Rabarockil uuelt plaadilt laulsid, oli üsna ok.
marek
Site Admin

PostitusPostitatud: 28. veebruar, 2006 0:20    Teema: Vasta viitega

Sellel nädalal Mesh'i uus singel Crash EDMFK nädala lugu!
http://edmfk.cafe.ee

Depeche Mode kontrollermix vol2 by fade:over
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Vaata liikme veebilehte
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 28. veebruar, 2006 18:54    Teema: Vasta viitega

Kuulatud ja pole sugugi paha. Smile
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 2. märts, 2006 12:14    Teema: Vasta viitega

1.Open up the ground
2.What are you scared of
3.Step by step
4.No place like home
5.Petrified
6.Rest in pieces
7.This is what you wanted
8.Room with a view
9.My hands are tied
10.Crash
11.Can you mend hearts

Von Rims

PostitusPostitatud: 2. märts, 2006 12:30    Teema: Vasta viitega

see "Crash" paitas küll minu kuuldeaparaati mõnusalt...
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 3. märts, 2006 10:12    Teema: Vasta viitega

Jah, mul on rõõm töötada sellses kohas, kus saab muusikat kuulata üsna kõvasti ja korraliku tehnikaga. Sai ka see Meshi uus album tiksuma pandud ja on väga mõnus ütleks. Võib vist öelda, et seni kuuldud plaatidest vist üks tantsulisemaid.
Üks lemmiklugu hetkel: "What are you scared of"
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 3. märts, 2006 14:46    Teema: Vasta viitega

Võivad julgelt Eestisse tulla küll
Razz
ilja

PostitusPostitatud: 15. september, 2006 22:53    Teema: Vasta viitega

It is with some sadness that we announce that Neil has left Mesh. After 15 years he has decided to pursue other interests outside of music and both myself and Rich wish him the very best of success with all that he does from this point onward. The split is amicable and we of course remain friends.

Neil has asked us to pass on this message to all of you:

"I'm very proud of what the three of us have achieved in the past 15 years. We've sold more records and played around the World in a way I don't believe any of us imagined was possible when we started. More importantly I've met many fantastic people, made some great friends and had some of the best adventures in my life thanks to mesh. There are a lot of people and a great many things I shall miss by leaving but 15 years is a long time and for me the time has come to move on and I need to give some headspace to other things in life.

I know how passionate Rich and Mark are about music and mesh. And how important all the fans we've made are to them. I know too that there are plenty more great songs to come. So I’m really pleased that they are going to continue. I realise my leaving will cause them a few headaches and I appreciate their respecting my decision and that we can sort everything out as friends of 15 years.

I've always been touched by and hugely appreciated all the kindness and support shown by so many people over the years. So I’d like to take the opportunity to say a big thank you to all our fans and the magazines, promoters, websites and other people who've helped us along the way. I’ll be contacting many people direct but as part of this ‘public’ goodbye I'd particularly like to thank: Val and Jim, Jan, Sascha and Bianka, Sebastian, Lorenz, Esbjorn and Rickard, Pete, Jessica, Michael J, Michael C, Soren, Steve M. and of course.…Rich and Mark. Thank you all and good luck for the future in whatever you choose to do and whatever dreams you follow.

Take care.

Neil"

We would like to take this opportunity to stress that myself and Rich will continue with the band - it's something that we love and we feel there is so much more to achieve. It's an exciting time for us and as the main song writing partnership we feel there are a lot of songs that still need to be written.

We have known of Neil's decision for some time now and as such it does not affect our plans to tour in November/December. Of course, if you know of a keyboard player who lives in Bristol, has glasses and can talk like a robot, feel free to get in touch....

Thanks for your support as always. It's particularly appreciated at the moment.

Mark and Rich
Tagasi üles
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 18. september, 2006 19:53    Teema: Vasta viitega

nii et see kuulukas siis oli ikka tõsi...
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 27. september, 2006 11:40    Teema: Vasta viitega

Andestust, aga kes Neil seal oli? Milline?
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 27. september, 2006 13:01    Teema: Vasta viitega

selline:

Keyboarder and 15-year-member Neil Taylor has decided to leave electropop trio Mesh to pursue other areas of life. The split is amicable, and the other members wish him the best of the luck.
Tagasi üles
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 2. oktoober, 2006 11:34    Teema: Vasta viitega

Selge. Tänud. Smile
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes