KKK  |  Otsi  |  Liikmete nimekiri  |  Kasutajagrupid  |  Registreeri 
Profiil  |  Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse  |  Logi sisse

ALAN WILDER BACK IN THE STUDIO MAKING ANOTHER RECOIL ALBUM
Mine lehele 1, 2  Järgmine

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 4. juuli, 2006 23:28    Teema: ALAN WILDER BACK IN THE STUDIO MAKING ANOTHER RECOIL ALBUM Vasta viitega

Alan is currently in his Thin Line studio working on new Recoil material. The project is progressing well although it is unlikely that a release date will be announced this year.

Shunt “The official Recoil webpage” is undergoing a significant re-design. During this process we will continue to communicate news about Recoil and the new album via the existing site, however some sections may become temporarily unavailable so we ask for your patience during the many changes to come.
ilja

PostitusPostitatud: 4. juuli, 2006 23:46    Teema: Vasta viitega

http://www.edmfk.ee/foorum/viewtopic.php?t=441

juba kuu aega see inff meie foorumis elab Smile
Wink
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuli, 2006 11:49    Teema: Vasta viitega

ilja kirjutas:
http://www.edmfk.ee/foorum/viewtopic.php?t=441

juba kuu aega see inff meie foorumis elab Smile
Wink

jah, näe nüüd tuleb endalgi meelde, et midagi siukst oli...
sry spämmimast
Davets

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuli, 2006 13:29    Teema: Vasta viitega

Meeldetuletus pole liiast Graig ja minuarust üldse igivanad teemad ,mis pole enam populaarsed tuleks ära kustutada. Aga Recoili ootan küll uut väga ja Alan on ja jääb lemmik DM liikmeks peale Dave ja Martini.
Tagasi üles
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 8. juuli, 2006 12:03    Teema: Vasta viitega

Seda plaati omaks kindlasti. Ootan huviga.
Davets

PostitusPostitatud: 12. juuli, 2006 11:46    Teema: Vasta viitega

Peaasi ,et tuleb hea elektrooniline sound ja kui Alanit teada ,siis seda ka tulema peaks.
Tagasi üles
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 12. august, 2006 13:42    Teema: Vasta viitega

Douglas McCarthy intervjuust:

"I saw Alan (Wilder) actually last week or a week before... I
can't tell too much... he decided to do the similar approach of work
with different singers, and he went to America to work with one
particular singer, and it worked so well, it ended up being more or
less an album, album around one performer, I think there is room maybe
for one other performer, I think it's gonna be a woman, because he is
used to this guy. The quality of Alan's work is outstanding!"

http://www.shout.ru/exclusives/exclusive_interview_nitzer_ebb_july2006_e.htm
Tagasi üles
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 19. märts, 2007 13:05    Teema: Vasta viitega

depeche-mode.com teatab:
Recoil Q+A Returns
March 18 17:26 cet

In preparation for the release of the new Recoil album, Alan Wilder will be answering your questions on Recoil's MySpace page.

In preparation for the release of the new Recoil album, Recoil would like to offer you opportunity to send questions to Alan regarding Recoil, the new album, what he's been up to for the last five years, etc.

Answers to interesting questions will be posted to the Recoil MySpace Blog as part of an exclusive, pre-release interview.

Questions are only being taken through the Recoil MySpace bulletin; questions submitted via any other method will possibly be ignored, so if you really want an answer straight from Alan himself, you must add Recoil as a friend to your MySpace account.

Recoil’s MySpace Page http://www.myspace.com/recoil
Tagasi üles
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 22. märts, 2007 17:38    Teema: Vasta viitega

Huvitav fakt Alani kodukalt: Sad but true: Alan once owned a Lada. Smile
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 7. Mai, 2007 10:56    Teema: Alani uus videoülevaade stuudiost + uus lugu Pray Vasta viitega

New Recoil Video Update

Alan Wilder has a brand new video update that has been posted on You Tube. Alan not only talks about details on making the new record, but also gives a sample of a song called “Pray”. Check the video update out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGqAM0py5-4
Tagasi üles
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 10. Mai, 2007 19:04    Teema: Re: Alani uus videoülevaade stuudiost + uus lugu Pray Vasta viitega

Indrek kirjutas:
New Recoil Video Update

Alan Wilder has a brand new video update that has been posted on You Tube. Alan not only talks about details on making the new record, but also gives a sample of a song called “Pray”. Check the video update out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGqAM0py5-4

jap. kutt hulga kobedam, kui ta eelmise videuintervjuu andmise ajal oli ja lugu ise annab ka lootust. ootame!
marek
Site Admin

PostitusPostitatud: 12. Mai, 2007 14:49    Teema: Vasta viitega

kutt särab jah juba mõnusalt ja tundub et naudib täiega mida teeb. Tubli!!
Veel natuke oodata.

Recoili uus sait hakkab ka juba natuke arenema.
http://www.recoil.co.uk/

Siin Side-line poolt uue albumi valgustus.

Side-Line just received the full details of the new Recoil album "subHuman" out on CD/CD&DVD/2LP via Mute Records on July 6th. The first details show that the track previously announced by Side-Line as "Pray" is in fact titled "Prey" (see below for the full tracklist). It is now also clear how Alan Wilder (ex-Depeche Mode got in touch with the rather unknown bluesman Joe Richardson, simly by googling the terms "bluesinger/songwriter". The first sessions for the album (see cover artwork)took place in May 2006 with Wilder, Paul 'PK' Kendall (engineer and sounddesigner) and Hepzibah Sessa (Wilders wife and personal assistant) in the Texas Treeford Studios in Austin (USA). Wilder was joined by drummer Richard Lamm and bassist John Wolfe. The tracklist for the album is as follows:

Prey
Allelujah
5000 Years
The Killing Ground
Intruders
99 To Life
Backslider

Depeche Mode kontrollermix vol2 by fade:over
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Vaata liikme veebilehte
ilja

PostitusPostitatud: 23. Mai, 2007 23:31    Teema: Vasta viitega

netis Wink
Tagasi üles
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 24. Mai, 2007 10:59    Teema: Vasta viitega

RECOIL TO RELEASE DOWNLOAD SINGLE ONLY + COMPLETE CATALOGUE IN SPECIAL ITUNES PACK

Out on June 27th via iTunes and related download portals is "Prey", the newest single from Recoil, the project by ex-Depeche Mode sound genius Alan Wilder. "Prey" was the song that also shortly appeared in a recent video message by Alan Wilder. The single will come as a multitrack single holding 4 versions, a single version (5:56), a radio edit (3:56), the Reduction version (6:11) and the album version (8:03). In related news, iTunes will also prepare a special Recoil pack (similar to the Depeche Mode iTunes pack) holding all Recoil releases. It will be the first time that all the Recoil material is available via iTunes. Note that the packet will not hold exclusives but it should come in the DRM free high download quality version. The news was confirmed to us yesterday by Alan Wilder. In less good news, some 'journalist' has started spreading the recording of the upcoming Recoil album "subHuman" out on June 22nd on the net. EMI should have no problems finding the source as every file offered to the media was audiomarked, meaning it has the id of the journalist who leaked it allover it. So he must be either very stupid or not afraid losing his/her job. More news and details soon. Be sure to order the next issue of Side-Line holding an interview with Alan Wilder + Joe Richardson who delivered guest vocals.
Tagasi üles
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 26. Mai, 2007 17:14    Teema: Vasta viitega

Beside the regular CD album of “SubHuman” there will be a CD/DVD and a 2 LP gatefold LP. The DVD will be part of a limited edition and comes with all the videos that were done by now, 5.1 mix of the album and some other surprises including and ambient mix of the album.
henn

PostitusPostitatud: 4. juuni, 2007 11:38    Teema: Alani mõtteid Vasta viitega

leiab saksa lehelt, link http://www.depechemode.de/news/2007/05/depechemodede-im-interview-mit-alan-wilder/
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 4. juuni, 2007 17:52    Teema: Vasta viitega

õnne vanameistrile ka vahepial!
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 5. juuni, 2007 12:10    Teema: Vasta viitega

päris huvitav intervjuu.
mh saame teada et Alan kuuleb ka Morrissey muusikat Smile
Tagasi üles
painkiller

PostitusPostitatud: 6. juuni, 2007 23:45    Teema: Vasta viitega

Paar korda kuulanud ja hea tundub, peen
Allelujas kuulen kohti mis oleks nagu In You Room'ist, rikutud ma
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Vaata liikme veebilehte MSN Messenger
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 7. juuni, 2007 10:55    Teema: Vasta viitega

Peab tunnistama, et ka minul sai uudishimu võitu kuna guugeldades oli plaat esimese lingina kohe olemas..
Ja tõesti hea on, nagu ikka kõigi asjadega, hakkab asi kohale jõudma alles peale mitmendat kuulamist. Põhijoontes sama teema viimaste plaatidega. Jääme originaalplaadi ilmumist ootama.
Ja see In Your Room mixidest tuttav (kitarri?)heli/ulg jäi mulle ka kohe kõrva. Nagu ta ütles, on SOFAD ta lemmik DM plaat.
Alan oli lausa pettunud kui Miller ei lubanud tal SOFAD-i remasteri tegemisel plaati ja mikse uuemaks keerata vaid palus jääda lihtsalt originaali paremaks tuunimise juurde..
Kõigest sellest ja paljust muust huvitavast on juttu Recoili myspace lehel:
www.myspace.com/recoil
Küsimused vastused on parim osa lehest:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=36682371&MyToken=a2ed4bfb-fc1c-402c-929e-ca382630065dML[/url]
Tagasi üles
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 9. juuni, 2007 1:46    Teema: Vasta viitega

Indrek kirjutas:

Küsimused vastused on parim osa lehest:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=36682371&MyToken=a2ed4bfb-fc1c-402c-929e-ca382630065dML[/url]

accept
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 15. juuni, 2007 10:53    Teema: Vasta viitega

RECOIL – SHUNT VERSION 2.0 ONLINE
RECOIL NEWS
Taani dm leht teatab. Päris kenake kodukas on jah. Saab teada inimeste kohta kes millalgi ja miks on koostööd teinud Alaniga.

The new version of the official Recoil website “Shunt” is finally online, and the rework of the old site looks superb. The new version 2.0 is a flash based site containing all the best form the previously site together with new promotional stuff in the light of promoting the new album “SubHuman”. Some of the areas are still under construction, but the team are working on the site on daily basis. It is straightforward to see that the team behind the new fantastic design/site are very professional contradictory to what Depeche Mode are using. The new Recoil site is very much up to date with fast navigating, smart design opposite the official Depeche Mode site is badly programmed with extremely bad design and extremely slow navigating – Enjoy the new site here – www.recoil.co.uk.
Tagasi üles
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 15. juuni, 2007 10:55    Teema: Vasta viitega

www.recoil.co.uk
Tagasi üles
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 20. juuni, 2007 10:54    Teema: Vasta viitega

Recoil (Alan Wilder, ex-Depeche Mode) song based on real tragedy

The track "99 to life" to be found on the upcoming Recoil album "subHuman" is based on a real story. That is what Joe Richardson told Side-Line when he was interviewed for the new Recoil release. "99 To Life" is actually the term used to describe the maximum Jail sentence handed out, short of the Death penalty. Richardson: "It's about one of my closest friends. Sent to prison here in TX, after killing 3 men in a gunfight. It was actually self-defense, but they were white and he was Hispanic, and it was a long time ago, when we were young and dumb!" A full interview with both Alan Wilder and Joe Richardson will be released in Side-Line 59, which can be pre-ordered below. More hot Recoil news coming up in the next days !

Side-Line
Tagasi üles
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 22. juuni, 2007 13:40    Teema: Vasta viitega

no ja siis tundub, et limiteeritud plaat hakkab varsti jalgsi siiapoole liikuma Very Happy
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum MSN Messenger
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Mine lehele 1, 2  Järgmine
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 2

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes