SATELLITE

KKK  |  Otsi  |  Liikmete nimekiri  |  Kasutajagrupid  |  Registreeri 
Profiil  |  Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse  |  Logi sisse

Tallinn/ DM Bar/ June

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> General discussion
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
ragemo

PostitusPostitatud: 5. veebruar, 2007 17:28    Teema: Tallinn/ DM Bar/ June Vasta viitega

Hi Everybody!

It's Lee from England who travelled to see Depeche Mode in Tallinn/ Riga/ Vilnius/ Zagreb last March.

I was on two fan buses. The one from Tallinn to Riga and the one from Riga to Vilnius.

I will be in Riga for the nights of June 4th, 8th and all day on the 9th (Saturday).

I will be in Tallinn on the nights of June 5th and all day the 6th and 7th June.

I will be travelling with my friend Markus from Germany between Riga and Tallinn on the 5th and back to Riga from Tallinn on the 8th.

If anyone wants to meet up please contact me!

Lee
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 7. veebruar, 2007 21:29    Teema: Re: Tallinn/ DM Bar/ June Vasta viitega

ragemo kirjutas:
I will be in Tallinn on the nights of June 5th and all day the 6th and 7th June.

I will be travelling with my friend Markus from Germany between Riga and Tallinn on the 5th and back to Riga from Tallinn on the 8th.

Hi!

It seems that June is so far away and nobody knows exactly what they are doing at that time. But you can try again before the trip and I think there will be people who are interested to meet. Sad, that the visiting days are not on the weekend.

Cheers!
Craig
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> General discussion Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes