SATELLITE

KKK  |  Otsi  |  Liikmete nimekiri  |  Kasutajagrupid  |  Registreeri 
Profiil  |  Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse  |  Logi sisse

NIN-il remixalbum tulekul

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 23. august, 2007 10:38    Teema: NIN-il remixalbum tulekul Vasta viitega

jäi side-line-is selline uudis silma:

Nine Inch Nails to release Year Zero remix album 'Y34R Z3R0 R3M1X3D'

The news got first out on August 15th when the official Nine Inch Nails tour blog posted coverartwork for a new release titled "Y34R Z3R0 R3M1X3D".
It is unclear who is doing the remixes although The Faint confirmed that they have remixed "Meet Your Master" from "Year Zero". The rumour that Alan Wilder would also be remixing a track has been denied by Wilder himself to Side-Line yesterday.

NIN-i tuuri blog on ka päris lahe
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 24. august, 2007 11:29    Teema: Vasta viitega

Seda asja omaks küll hea meelega.
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
noise

PostitusPostitatud: 24. august, 2007 12:08    Teema: Vasta viitega

nimi on kyll mingi l337 h4xx0r2! Very Happy
Fulber

PostitusPostitatud: 25. august, 2007 10:19    Teema: Vasta viitega

Sellest numbrite ja tähtede kombinatsioonist loeb tglt kenasti välja YEAR ZERO REMIXED. Smile
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 19. september, 2007 16:00    Teema: Vasta viitega

Trent Reznor soovitab oma muusikat internetist varastada @ Eesti Päevaleht Very Happy
Tagasi üles
noise

PostitusPostitatud: 19. september, 2007 16:53    Teema: Vasta viitega

poiss räägib oiget juttu.
Indrek

PostitusPostitatud: 20. september, 2007 11:03    Teema: Vasta viitega

Hiljuti avaldati netis ka viimase plaadi remixide võistluse võidutööd.
Päris hea.
After having listened to over 200 submissions to the Nine Inch Nails open source remix contest, the best remixes have been selected. 21 of them are listed on "The Limitless Potential" open source remix collection which has been made available for free download via torrent or stream via the 9inchnails.com website. Taking home the 1st place is Dirty Scarab for his version of "My Violent Heart". The 2nd place runner-up Faction package goes to the version of "Vessel" by Pushing Reality. Here is the tracklist for this free remix album:

"Everything Is Zero" remixed by Lithium Dawn

"Me, I'm Not (Withdrawal)" remixed by Dirty Scarab

"God Given (Resistance Mix)" remixed by DJ Brut

"Survivalism (Synth Death Mix)" remixed by Matt Whitbread

"Only (Dispyz Rmx)" remixed by Dispyz

"Survivalism (Terminated Mix)" remixed by erasemoi

"Me, I'm Not (Attvcks Remix)" remixed by Attvcks

"My Violent Heart (I Am The Pestilence)" remixed by Ewun

"Vessel (Losing Control Remix)" remixed by Pushing Reality

"Survivalism (Defy Mix)" remixed by Defy

"(Can't Stop) Me I'm Not" remixed by Halo33

"Survivalism (Celebmix)" remixed by Celebutante

"Only (Kobold Remix)" remixed by Kobold

"God Given (Shattered Static Remix)" remixed by Sam Swiech

"Survivalism (Swamp Mix)" remixed by M J McLean

"My Violent Heart (Prevention; Rejection)" remixed by Dirty Scarab

"Me, I'm Not (Void Mix)" remixed by the:pawn.project

"The Beginning Of The End (CTV)" remixed by crashtv

"Survivalism (The Laudanum Remix)" remixed by laudanum

"Capital G (Streetlab Mix)" remixed by Streetlab

"Me, I'm Not (Virus That Is Me Mix)" remixed by Unknown Artist
Don't forget that Nine Inch Nails are to release the 'official' remix album "Y34R Z3R0 R3M1X3D" later this year.
Tagasi üles
dpr

PostitusPostitatud: 2. november, 2007 0:54    Teema: Vasta viitega

Nine Inch Nails ootab fännide remikse @EPL
Tagasi üles
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 6. november, 2007 12:25    Teema: NINE INCH NAILS: Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D Vasta viitega

NINE INCH NAILS: Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D

YEAR ZERO ALBUM REMIXED: STEPHEN MORRIS, BILL LASWELL, KRONOS QUARTET, SAUL WILLIAMS, OLOF DREIJER, THE FAINT AND MORE

REMIX IT YOURSELF: EVERY MASTER MULTI-TRACK MADE AVAILABLE

“I’m very pleased with the way it turned out,” says Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails’ Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D (Interscope Records), to be released November 20, 2007 (USA); November 26, 2007 (International). “Remix records can be disposable garbage (of which I myself have been guilty to some extent) but this collection feels good to me.”

Spun off from Year Zero, the #2-charting album issued in the spring, Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D features a stunning diversity of remixers, from Joy Division and New Order’s Stephen Morris to classical crossover pioneer Kronos Quartet and hip-hop poet Saul Williams; from avant-garde leader Bill Laswell, electronica’s Olof Dreijer from The Knife, Interpol drummer Sam Fogarino and post-punk revivalists The Faint to an unknown fan who submitted a remix via the Internet.

“I reached out to heroes, friends and strangers,” says Reznor. “I encouraged those I approached to do anything and insert themselves as much as possible into the track. Some of the stuff that was done earlier led me to choosing other people to balance things out. The Pirate Robot Midget mix is a fan’s work--I thought it was great, it filled a need and I asked permission to use it here. It’s always interesting for me to hear my work reinterpreted--I hope it is for you as well.”

In fact, purchasers can even reinterpret and remix Year Zero themselves. The CD package for Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3Dincludes a DVD-ROM containing every track from Year Zero in multi-track format (Mac and PC). Perhaps for the first time, the master multi-tracks for every recording on a major album are being made available to the public. The tracks are pre-formatted for Apple GarageBand and Ableton Live (Mac or PC); the DVD-ROM also adds the demo version of Ableton Live (Mac or PC) and generic WAVE files at 16 bit 44K that can be loaded into any audio editor. The package is 180 gram heavy vinyl in a deluxe six-panel gatefold jacket.

A special Web site, remix.nin.com, will debut upon Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D’s release date. Says Reznor,“Remixes and fun encouraged.”

Tracklisting:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1. <!--[endif]-->gunshots by computer: saul williams

2. the great destroyer: modwheelmood
3. my violent heart: pirate robot midget
4. the beginning of the end: ladytron
5. survivalism: saul williams
6. capital g: epworth phones
7. vessel: bill laswell
8. the warning: stefan goodchild featuring doudou n’diaye rose
9. meet your master: the faint
10. god given: stephen morris & gillian gilbert
11. me, i’m not: olof dreijer
12. another version of the truth: kronos quartet & enrique gonzalez müller
13. in this twilight: fennesz
14. zero sum: stephen morris & gillian gilbert
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum MSN Messenger
olli

PostitusPostitatud: 27. november, 2007 19:58    Teema: Vasta viitega

kohal
ja täitsa maitsev.
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum MSN Messenger
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 12. jaanuar, 2008 1:08    Teema: Trent Reznor: Why won't people pay $5? Vasta viitega

Natuke lugemist:
http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9847788-7.html
mrtn

PostitusPostitatud: 14. jaanuar, 2008 21:38    Teema: Re: Trent Reznor: Why won't people pay $5? Vasta viitega

Craig kirjutas:
Natuke lugemist:
http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9847788-7.html

because it's a crap of a record.

aga tegelikult, arvutagu sellest koguarvust maha minusugused, kes tõmbasid plaadi alla, kuulasid läbi, ei leidnud seal mitte ühtegi teist korda kuulamist väärt lugu ja kustutasid asja ära. ma pakun et neid oli oluliselt rohkem kui mina üksi. see teeb suhtarvu palju ilusamaks.
Tagasi üles
noise

PostitusPostitatud: 15. jaanuar, 2008 1:12    Teema: Vasta viitega

pigem näitab härra Reznor suurtele rahamasinatele fakki, kui nutab. Järgmine NIN i plaat tuleb välja samal moel(pole veel selge, kas on ka tasuta allalaadimisvoimalus((arvatavasti "lekib" see, ei-tea-kelle-poolt välja kuu-kaks pärast plaadi oiget ilmumist)), netist MP3na, voi FLACina ja voibolla ka plaadikujul. Teatavasti on Trent ja kompanjoonid juba stuudios ja videotest nähtu/kuuldu on olnud siiamaani huvitav. Sel korral, aga ei minda alt niimoodi nagu mindi alt Saul Williamsiga, sest NIN on teise kaliibri "bänd", mis plaadiilmumisel läheb plaatinaks enivei.
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 27. aprill, 2008 18:02    Teema: Trent jätkab saagat... Vasta viitega

Nine Inch Nails definitely seems to be the only major band which is succeeding in and understanding how to use the Internet at its full strength. After the very mediatized release of the "Ghosts I - IV" in various formats including a full free high quality download of the first 9 album tracks, the band released the brand new song "Discipline" as a free download on April 22nd. To get hold of the song, go right here: http://discipline.nin.com/

The action is, again, a clear statement towards bands such as Radiohead (and some readers will as usual have problems accepting this *sigh*) who are 'using' the net but without really exploiting or understanding all of its possibilities. Let's remind you all that Radiohead charged its fans to get hold of the remix kit of their "Nude" single.

In other news, the band is considering a real-time live web cast of Trent Reznor signing 2,500 copies of the just-arrived, super-ultra-mega-deluxe "Ghost" edition all day Thursday, April 24th. More news will be coming your way in the next days, May 5 to be precise, including extra tour info and something which Reznor describes as "some other info about something else, too".

In the meantime, enjoy one of the many fan submitted videos for "Ghost" below.
Craig

PostitusPostitatud: 27. aprill, 2008 18:08    Teema: Re: Trent Reznor: Why won't people pay $5? Vasta viitega

mrtn kirjutas:

aga tegelikult, arvutagu sellest koguarvust maha minusugused, kes tõmbasid plaadi alla, kuulasid läbi, ei leidnud seal mitte ühtegi teist korda kuulamist väärt lugu ja kustutasid asja ära. ma pakun et neid oli oluliselt rohkem kui mina üksi. see teeb suhtarvu palju ilusamaks.

ei kavatse minagi neid miksitud ja remiksitud ja üle miksitud ja tribuuditud ja siis jälle miksitud lugusi kuulata. eelistan originaali ja esineja enda visiooni. mis siis, kui vahest mõni töötlus ka hästi õnnestunud on.
ja veel, et turgu ei tohiks mitte monopolid valitseda vaid igaühel peaks ruumi ja võimalusi olema.. vastasel juhul sureb innovatiivsus ja kreatiivsus. ilma selleta sünnibki kräpp
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    SATELLITE -> Üldine diskussioon Kõik ajad on GMT + 3 Tundi
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes